Sunday 7 September 2014

T S Madaan Motivational Speaker : Kya Chamchagiri fayda deti hai ?

T S Madaan Motivational Speaker : Kya Chamchagiri fayda deti hai ?

Here is another video of Motivational Speaker T S Madaan. Kya Chamchagiri fayda deti hai ? A very valid question in the minds of thousand of working people across all organisations, companies and institutes. Here is what Sardar T.S. Madaan thinks about it. “Some organizations purely, absolutely 100 % give priority to qualification, knowledge, caliber,performance, intelligence, and quality of work of the personnel in those organisations only potential people & those who are giving out puts, benefits & profits to an organizations will get reward,award,value addition benefits, promotions & the correct person will get the recognition, IQ of a personnel is required for those organisations. in vice versa some other organizations also growing getting profits but they do not care for the above said merits only see the chaplusi,yes boss, Spoonism & butterrism with the senior bosses,but that person may not do an benefit to that organization but he shall fulfill his requirements from his/her bosses for the same.
T.S Madaan Motivational  Speaker
T.S Madaan Motivational Speaker
In the first case personnel will have to quit the organization because there is no scope to that personnel in that organization his IQ is not required his /her EQ only required from his/her bosses ,how can he/she will grow in those organizations because the guy cannot do chamchagiri/spoonism that his not his/her born quality for the same, only he/she works sincerely with dedication & devotion towards his work in an organization. What you will suggest practically for the above said case in this issue because they guy can not neither acquire nor possess those qualities in his entire life career, he can not grow in that case in that organization only the solution as far as my knowledge is personnel will have to quit that organization by hook or crook to grow in his career for the same. My answer to your question is :I am in work life for last 35 years. I was in business, I did job and now I am pursuing my profession. I also used to be member of various organisations. I have listened so many times that chamchaas grow fast, but I have never come across such a person. Chamchagiri or flattery never pays. Can a right thinking manager take risk of giving awards, rewards, promotions and increment on mere grounds of flattery. Can he put his on future, survival, company etc. on risk. You need to polish your self. If you are a diamond the johri will definitely recognise you, and if he does not, means either you are not a diamond or he is not a johri. If you are not a diamond, get more cuts, more karats and if he is not a johri then wait a johri will defintely come. I have also given an example of my own life when I used to assist my father at his retail shop. Long term success, permanent success and regular success goes to deserving people only. The flattering people. chamchas’ life is very short. In this section of questions and answers, Ask TS, I produce videos on specific questions and queries asked by you. Even if you ask any query outside my preview, I will try to solve that by inviting experts to my channel. So ask me any question, I am there to address it. I am also in the process of making a panel of counselors and advisers on different subjects. I am trying my best to help you succeed in your life and touch the heights of success and happiness through my motivational seminars, training programs, books, video and audio training programs. Do share them with your friends and family. All for Free. My best wishes are with you always. May you get more success and happiness.” Source: T S Madaan Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment