Wednesday 17 September 2014

Journey to make world green

                      Journey to  make world green

Hello i am thankful to god who gave me opportunity  to work for nature and give me power to spread my dreams  all around the world.

I am asking you a few questions please reply me:-

Q. Is yours parents expect money ?

Q.Do your government charge any tax?

Q.Do your teacher charge ?

Q Do your doctor any charge for your treatment?

Q. Do your servant charge?

Q.Do your land lord charge?

Q. Do you charge for electricity services?

Q.Do your astrologer charge?

Q.Do your shopkeeper charge?


When any one ask you this type of question you got frustrated and your answer will be yes, 
Ofcourse every one charge for their services .

Then again my last question will be ,

Q. who do not charge?

Ans:........"Our Nature,Our environment ,Our Trees"............

I think you understand my feelings so come and shake hands with us and make our world green.
plant more and more trees hey world stop deforestation,plant more and more plants hey world stop deforestation

please forgive me , save earth

No comments:

Post a Comment